HR Local Driver
Advertiser: Ron Crouch TransportMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Road Transport
About the Company
Ron Crouch Transport is a family orientated business that been operating for 40 years providing general transport & logistics across the eastern seaboard from our depot facilities in Wagga Wagga, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane. We are recognised across Australia for our professionalism, efficiency and reliability.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a HR Local Driver to join our growing business, based at our Laverton, Vic depot.
The successful candidate will be an integral member of the Melbourne team and will undertake duties including metro deliveries and pick-ups, customer service, loading and unloading of goods.
The Successful Applicant will possess
· A Heavy-Rigid Licence (HR)
· The ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines and targets;
· Attention to detail, with a focus on correctly finalising paperwork;
· Strong driving history (report to be produced);
· Forklift licence (preferred)
· Bulk Dangerous Goods licence (preferred)
- Which of the following heavy vehicle licences do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a truck driver?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?