Trade Marketing Executive
Advertiser: Safilo AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Safilo is now hiring a Trade Marketing Executive to join the Australian trade marketing team based in Sydney . This is an exciting and challenging career opportunity for a candidate with a passion for supporting business growth through trade marketing executions. It is a unique opportunity for a talented designer/marketing/business graduate to grow into a full-fledged trade marketing role.
- Lead in strategising, planning and implementation of portfolio brands’ seasonal launches, marketing campaigns, trade events, and presentations.
- Work together with the commercial and key account team to develop and design commercial and actionable in-store solutions in accordance to brand guidelines and campaigns as well as in alignment with sales and distribution target.
- Negotiates windows plan and instore space presence with assigned customers working closely with Sales Teams, proposing new brands introductions and/or additional space for dedicated customized project.
- Develop briefs and work with local partnered vendors, providing them with the recommended tools in adapting VM design and production of VM tools, managing both brands’ guidelines and retailer’s store environment.
- Forecast and order POP materials, seasonal visuals and promotion gifts, inventory management of POP materials and ensure effective allocation to retail stores.
- Manage the A&P budget and allocation of marketing investment as well as to perform monthly marketing expenses report and tracking to ensure all promotional investment is properly evaluated.
- Prepare trade projects and distribution reports analyzing project results as well as monitoring promotional trends, initiatives and competitors’ performance.
- Awesome “Can-Do” attitude and willingness to work across multiple projects and stakeholders.
- Diploma or higher in Graphic or Visual Design or Marketing or Business, with working experience of 1 – 2 years.
- Prior experience in trade marketing welcome
- Highly organized and consistent in meeting deadlines. Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Strong business acumen, resourceful and be able to analyze and understand the strategic needs of the retail environment as well as to seize market opportunities quickly.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work with external and internal collaborators.