Camps & Events Coordinator
Advertiser: Australian Mathematics TrustMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Event Management
About the business
The Australian Maths Trust's core passion is about finding new and stimulating ways to help young Australians become creative problem solvers. While most organisations set out to solve problems, we focus all our attention on creating them. Not just any kind of problems either. We work really hard to create unique problems. Why would we do that? Well, to put it simply, we do it because the future depends on it.
About the role
Great role in a great not-for-profit organisation!
The Camps & Events Coordinator is primarily responsible for event coordination and administration for the AMT's school engagement activities, including Olympiad training camps, team announcements, student and teacher workshops and conferences.
The role reports to the Project Officer and is part of the AMT's Operations Team.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Administrative and office support skills.
- Experience in identifying duty of care issues and risk management for events involving minors
- Ability to participate as part of a team and work cooperatively with senior management, staff members and peers in achieving organisational objectives
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks within required time frames
- Demonstrated sound Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
How to apply?
Submit a cover letter and a CV by Friday 18 January. Applications will be considered as they are received and we encourage you to apply ASAP.