Advertiser: Supply NationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
About the business
Since 2009, Supply Nation has worked with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses along with procurement teams from government and corporate Australia to help shape today's emerging and rapidly evolving Indigenous business sector.
Supply Nation's world-leading 5-step verification process provides peace of mind by ensuring that all businesses listed on Australia's largest national directory of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander businesses, Indigenous Business Direct, are not only Indigenous owned but are also regularly audited for changes in company structure and ownership.
Supply Nation partners with its paid membership of government, corporate and not-for-profit organisations to develop procurement policies that modify and redirect spend to include the traditionally underutilised Indigenous business sector.
About the role
Are you a videographer who can create short-form content both on your own and as part of a team of marketing creatives? Do you have the skills to take media projects from concept through to completion?
Supply Nation is looking for a Videographer to take a key role in the marketing team, helping to produce sophisticated content to support the Indigenous business sector.
This role is an amazing opportunity for a motivated, passionate and driven videographer, who likes to get involved with every aspect of the content creation process: brainstorming, project management, cinematography, editing, motion graphics and deployment to social media platforms.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to check out some of your work so please include a link to your showreel in your application.
A well as an impressive reel, you will also need to be passionate about marketing and social impact storytelling.
The key responsibilities of the role are to:
- Produce and create short-form content for case studies and online ads as well as brand, social media and corporate videos
- Shoot and Render content in appropriate formats for distribution to various platforms including Youtube, Instagram & Twitter
- Assist in creative concept / idea generation
- Production management where necessary, including organising crew, talent, locations and scheduling
- Liaise with clients
- Light / shoot interviews and live events
- Work both independently and with a small production team as required
- Transport, bump-in and bump out of equipment
- Record quality sound in interviews and live events
- Create motion graphics as required in accordance with established corporate branding
- Edit, mix and (where necessary) colour grade projects for distribution
- Advise on equipment purchases
- Perform routine equipment maintenance
Benefits and perks
- Join a passionate and growing team of professionals, based in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
- NFP Salary Packaging benefits are available, worth $15,900 untaxed over and above the salary available to you
Skills and experience
Specialist knowledge and attributes
- Sound understanding of camera, lighting and sound recording techniques
- Sound understanding of post-production and motion graphics
- Exceptional communicator
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who's willing to pitch in where needed
Skills, knowledge and experience
- At least 5 years filmmaking experience
- Expert knowledge of editing, sound and motion graphics software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Final Cut Pro.
- Experience in producing / project managing shoots
- Must have own car and valid driver's license
- Willing to travel interstate approximately once per month
How to apply
- Please provide a link to your showreel, a cover letter addressing the Essential Criteria as outlined in the job ad, and your current resume to email@example.com
- Applications close COB Tuesday 22 January 2019.
- Please note: applications that do not contain a cover letter addressing the Essential Criteria will not be considered.