VIC Volunteer Coordinator
Advertiser: Kookaburra Kids FoundationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 plus super and salary packaging
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
Australian Kookaburra Kids Foundation is a growing, exciting not for profit organisation providing an exceptional service and support to children who live in families affected by mental illness. We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic person to fill the role of VIC Volunteer Coordinator.
The VIC Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible for the recruitment, recognition and retention of volunteers for VIC. This role is responsible for ensuring volunteer ratios are met at all VIC programs.
The position is based in Melbourne, however programs will be conducted off-site in VIC, and will require out-of-hours attendance and weekend activities. This is a full time 1 year maxi term position starting February 2019.
- Coordinate the volunteer recruitment process for VIC;
- Assist Head of Volunteering with projects;
- Deliver induction and training to VIC volunteers;
- Ensure volunteer records are updated accordingly;
- Respond to volunteer enquiries in a timely manner;
- Receive feedback from volunteers post programs;
- Prepare monthly report for the Head of Volunteering and;
- Participate in team meetings.
Desirable Competencies and Experience:
- Experience in engaging, coordinating and supporting large teams of volunteers;
- Good analytical skills and intermediate knowledge of using computer systems and databases and;
- Full drivers license.
Via the link on Seek.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter to address how you meet the skills and criteria.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have experience working with young people with complex needs?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?