Marketing, Communications & Events Coordinator, Graphic Designer
Advertiser: ausfeng event productions pty ltdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Event Management
Great opportunity for an experienced Marketing, Communications and Events Coordinator to join in a unique company based in Sydney CBD with the promotion business in the culture and arts, there are several positions currently seeking vibrant and enthusiastic candidates: Marketing, Communications & Events Coordinator, Graphic Designer.
The above positions request candidates proficiency in English and Mandarin essential.
Responsibilities for roll:
1. Marketing, Communications & Events Coordinator:
- Familiar with event marketing campaign including planning and channel marketing, database maintenance, website, social media and promotional materials;
- Creating event, copy writing and sponsorship proposals;
- Liaising with clients and maintaining client relationships;
- Venue booking / event set up, event bumping in & out;
- Finalizing event details and following up all aspects of event including props hire and event ticketing;
- Proven study and experience in event industry including performance, exhibition and conference will be an advantage;
- Knowledge and background in event administration, marketing, production, coordination and ticketing;
- Skills in MS Office and the Adobe design suite, and website maintain skill will be an advantage;
- Excellent attention to details, highly organised and ability to multiple tasks;
- Professional, well-presented and excellent communicator;
- Friendly, responsible and honest with a hard-working & positive attitude;
- Whilst there is some requirement to work outside normal business hours during peak periods to meet project deadlines;
2. Graphic Designer:
- Create and design print & digital materials from concept to completion.
- Design outcomes will directly contribute to the marketing, revenue ticket sales targets and client's need;
- Attention to detail, diligence and the ability to work to strict deadlines are essential;
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat).
- Mock up artwork for project teams.
- Experience with digital technology and video editing software packages (e.g. Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut), web design and multimedia presentation and utilizing these skills where necessary.
- Liaise confidently with external partners if required.
- Proven study and experience in graphic design industry.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator,Photoshop and Acrobat).and final cut will be an advantage;
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
- Good design and layout skills with proficiency in producing artwork
- Some knowledge of the printing industry and related issues (such as copyright legislation)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Self motivation
- Friendly, responsible and honest with a hard-working & positive attitude
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, Whilst there is some requirement to work outside normal business hours during peak periods to meet project deadlines;
If you believe you have the qualifications and experiences to fill these exciting positions, please email your application including a current resume, a cover letter stating your expected salary to: email@example.com.
Please note, applicants without relevant experience and who do not meet the above criteria will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?