Intern/Graduate Software Developer
Advertiser: Scopesuite Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Scopesuite are looking for an Intern/Graduate Software developer, who is keen to join a fast-paced technology start-up that is growing rapidly.
The role of the Intern/Graduate Software Developer will be to work closely with the Scopesuite team to build and maintain our platform.
The successful candidate must have completed or currently undertaking a Bachelor of Computer Science or any other related Information Technology major.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate must encompass:
- The relevant University degree (or currently undertaking)
- Strong Analytics Skills
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Eagerness to learn new technology
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Experience in designing and implementing test strategies and test cases
Scopesuite is a highly innovative company who have created and launched a unique Talent Management platform.
We are a rapidly growing global start-up with a solid base of Tier 1 clients within a wide variety of industries.
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
You will be rewarded with:
- The opportunity to gain on the job experience
- Work with a supportive team
- Opportunity to develop further develop your skills with a rapidly growing global organisation
HOW TO APPLY
If you have what it takes and want to join our team, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with a brief explanation as to why you feel you are right for the role.
NOTE: We thank all interested candidates, however only those successful in the next stage of recruitment will be contacted