Part time Micro Lab TechnicianPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
About the business
We are Australia's leading natural health brands, based on the Northern Beaches, Sydney. The product line includes wide range of complementary medicines and skin care products. We are currently seeking a part time (20hrs/week) Micro Lab Technician to join our team.
About the role
Must work on Saturday
20 hour a week
Based on the Northern Beaches
Everyday Role and Responsibilities:
- Performing and ensuring all microbiology samples of raw materials, in-process and finished products are tested within a timely manner
- Environmental monitoring of plant and buildings in accordance with the GMP guidelines
- Identifying and confirming results
- Assist reporting and analysing results
- Media preparation
- Assist to the method validation for the microbiological analysis of products
- Calibration all the micro lab instruments
- Assist Conduct OOS/CAPA investigations
- Cleaning the lab equipment
- Perform other tasks as request
Skills and experience
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Knowledge of microbiological testing
- Have strong organisation skills
- Be experienced with working in detailed Quality Systems
- Be able to communicate professionally verbally and in writing
- Have a demonstrated problem-solving skill
- Be a team player
- Under taking the bachelor's degree study of Microbiology or related discipline
Please send your cover letter & resume by clicking on the apply button below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a laboratory technician?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?