Digital SpecialistPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
The crux of this role is to achieve maximum results for our clients. You will be responsible for optimising, analysing and monitoring Paid Search, Paid Social and Display advertising campaigns and identify trends and insights. Working closely in a tight knit team, and alongside marketing, creative and web professionals, you will soon discover that no two clients or days will be the same.
Your Day(s) will be based on:
- Hands on creation and delivery of PPC strategies for key campaigns
- Conducting keyword, concept and category research
- Conduct strategy audits to identify further opportunities for your clients
- Participate in internal meetings for strategy developments across existing and new business opportunities
- Present and facilitate client meetings
- Be part of a client centric culture, where client management involves managing expectations as well as sometimes educating our clients on the ins and outs of digital
- Accommodate cross skill opportunities and training with other team members, with the aim to become a comprehensive multi-faceted digital marketing specialist, including SEO, conversion optimisation and reporting
- Juggling multiple priorities in what can sometimes be a deadline driven environment
Who are we looking for?
- Proven experience in digital strategy formation, budget management and campaign execution across PPC and SEM in particular
- You must have a track record of managing high-value clients and be well-rounded in all SEM channels
- Experience in building positive relationships (internally and with clients) as an Icon Visual Marketing team player
- Be results focused and be able to see the bigger picture. The success of a marketing campaign is the sum of all its parts.
- Willing to stretch your thinking and provide innovative, yet practical solutions that align with company and client objectives
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords certified are a MUST
- Evidence of a mature & thoughtfully developed Digital Career to date
- Agency experienced will be looked upon favorably
- You are chasing the satisfaction that a good day’s work can bring, amongst like minded professionals in a fun, yet fast environment
Icon Visual Marketing is -
The largest independently owned Marketing agency in Sydney South West. Don’t let the location fool you into thinking that nothing good can come out of the suburbs. We are an agile and ambitious marketing agency who have a lot of spirit and great clientele. Our internal practices promote a highly collaborative team environment, with ongoing investment in career coaching and development.
How to apply?
If you are ready to take a step towards a future focused Digital Career, and start 2019 on a high, click the APPLY button to submit your Cover Letter outlining your suitability for the role (applicants without one will not be considered) and CV. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted before the 25th January 2019.
Please, no recruitment agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Have you worked in a role where you responsible for preparing campaign specification documents?