Administration Assistant / Receiptionist (12 month contract)
Advertiser: Umwelt Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
A fabulous opportunity exists for an Administration Assistant/ Receptionist to support our dynamic business.
- Vibrant team culture
- Strong organisational values
- Professional Services
About the role:
This position is an integral part of our administration team and provides reception duties and general administration services to support our business functions. This requires a professional person who has the confidence and experience to represent the business through direct contact at reception or over the telephone.
This position is also responsible for providing administrative support for the quality management system including data entry and maintenance of internal databases; providing project support on an as needs basis and providing back up to the Administration team in performing word processing and clerical/administrative functions as required. Additional responsibilities include, managing employees site inductions and coordinating travel for employees across the business.
This is a contract position for the period of 12 months.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Administration Assistant / Receptionist who has:
- Certificate III or IV in Business Administration or similar
- Demonstrated experience in:
- Reception and administrative duties
- Coordination of travel arrangements
- Coordination of site inductions (ideal but not necessary)
- Meeting coordination and set up
- Administration support
- Working to deadlines
- Commitment to workplace health and safety requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office
- A customer service focus as well as exceptional organisation and planning skills
- An ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Experience in a team as a reliable, communicative and proactive team member
- A high level of motivation and self-direction.
We are a leading environmental and social consultancy committed to delivering high quality services, tailored to the needs of our regional, national and international clients. Our highly skilled team works across Australia in sectors including resources, Defence, infrastructure, mining, industry and renewables. To learn more about what we do go to: www.umwelt.com.au
Our people are our number one asset and we are committed to providing a workplace that supports our team to grow.
If you believe you meet the criteria apply via SEEK. Your application should include a Covering Letter addressing how you meet the above essential criteria and your CV outlining your previous experience.
To discuss the role and/or the organisation you can contact Umwelt on 02 4950 5322.
Applications close Monday 29 January 2019, however, we will be interviewing suitable candidates as soon as they are identified and may fill the role prior to this date. We therefore request that you make your application for this role as soon as possible.
Umwelt are wholly managing this process and applications from third party recruiters will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?