Advertiser: ZF Services AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide.
ZF Services Australia is responsible for both Original Equipment Sales as well as servicing the Aftermarket through Technical Support, Part Sales and Remanufacturing. In addition to Australia its territory includes New Zealand and the Pacific Islands.
ZF Services Australia, based in Sydney's West is looking for an experienced Parts Interpreter join our team. This is an office based role and your knowledge of parts, sales and customer service will set you aside from the rest. We are looking for someone with strong transmission and driveline component knowledge and experience.
- To drive internal sales and provide customer support through product identification, interpretation, advice on product, availability and pricing, and to ensure efficient processing and supply of customer orders for ZF products.
- Assist the Product Sales Team Leader and the Customer Solutions Manager in meeting the daily activities and objectives of the Customer Solutions Team.
- Actively seek and maintain customer information in Customer Database (CRM)
- Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge and technical capacity to assist in interpreting customer requirements.
- Responsible for duties as may be required by Management to establish &/or maintain compliance and accreditation to the following where applicable and relevant:
- International Standards (ISO)
- Australian Standards (AS)
- Acts of Government Statute
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Adhere to company policy notes, revisions and values as issued by the Managing Director
Skills and Knowledge
- Inbound and outbound sales call techniques
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Self starter and motivated
- Possess strong transmission and driveline component knowledge
- Have excellent communication and skills (Written and Verbal)
- Previous experience working on similar machinery eg truck, bus, crane, marine, car transmissions.
- Customer Service experience essential
- Experience in a similar automotive trade customer service role an advantage.
- Certificate III in Parts Interpreting is desirable, but not essential.
- Have the ability to prioritise responsibilities and work well under pressure
- Be customer solution focused with a sales background
- Be able to share knowledge of market service requirements with the team
- Full-time position.
- Progressive company culture.
- Competitive rates
- Supportive work environment
- Salary will be determined based on experience and skill Level
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?