Partnership Development & Growth Coordinator
Advertiser: Cowboys Rugby League Football LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
The Cowboys Community Foundation (CCF) is the charity arm of the North Queensland Toyota Cowboys.
We aim to make a difference in the lives of young people and especially those who are doing it tough in our communities. Our flagship program, NRL Cowboys House (NRLCH), is providing accommodation and support to enable 100 Indigenous students from remote North Queensland communities to access a secondary education in Townsville.
Established in 2015, the Foundation is embarking on a new growth and capacity development phase in which you, as our Business Development Manager, will have a key role in growing our partner and donor base.
The Partnership Development & Growth Coordinator will be responsible for establishing new relationships and building on existing relationships to generate revenue for the Cowboys Community Foundation to help lead the Foundation into its next growth phase.
The Partnership Development & Growth Coordinator will market the programs operated by the Foundation to prospective partners and the community, as well as plan to develop income-generating strategies and relationships.
The position will play a key role in the implementation, building and management of financially strong and mutually beneficial partnerships as well as the development and management of new business.
- 3-5 years’ relevant industry experience in a relationship, business development, sales or sponsorship executive role.
- Exceptional communication and influencing skills with a personable approach to engage and build relationships.
- Experience in attracting clients and corporate partners.
- Demonstrated success negotiating and managing contracts and administering accounts.
- Proven sales and relationship development experience and a record of success with multi-year, high value strategic partnerships.
- An understanding of charitable corporate partnerships, corporate social responsibility and cause related marketing would be an advantage.
- An understanding of the direct marketing sector and ability to use traditional marketing, communications & social media skills.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Working with Children card (or ability to obtain).
Experience in the Not for Profit sector will be highly regarded
The position of Partnership Development & Growth Coordinator is a new and unique position made possible by the support of the Newman's Own Foundation.
The fast-paced and welcoming environment at the Foundation and the North Queensland Cowboys will deliver great rewards for the right person.
A copy of the Position Description for this role is available on request.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position please submit your resume and a cover letter through SEEK outlining:
- how you meet the essential skills, knowledge and qualifications listed above
- your salary expectation
Applications close at 5pm 25 January 2019
The Cowboys Community Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. While we are always happy to hear from our supporters, we ask that only those who fit the stated criteria respond.
If you would like more information about our position please contact the Contracts & Operations Manager – Community on ph 07 4773 0709
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?