- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Store
At Shiploads, store management are known as Store Captains. In each ship, there is a Captain, Assistant Captain and a Captain in Training. Captain's are responsible for the operation, management, training and success of the store. You are expected to have a clear focus on exceeding customer's expectations of service and lead by example. We call this customer obsession. It is essential that you convey a friendly and inviting manner with a can do, energetic nature.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are currently looking for an Assistant Captain and Captain in Training (3IC) in Southern Tasmania. The store location will change over time so you will need to be flexible on your location however consideration is always given to the persons home location.
You will need to be passionate about retail, gaining satisfaction from successfully assisting the Shiploads' crew to deliver exceptional customer obsession.
You will need to display a high standard of personal presentation where you move and act with purpose.
You should enjoy not only your own work but take pride in the work of your crew around you and celebrate the results of your ship.
At Shiploads we look for unique, inspiring people who understand our mojo, show this in the way they work, and evolve it.
At Shiploads, this is how we embark every day:
- we're energetic
- we obsess over our customer
- we have fun
- we're passionate
- we're unique
- we keep it simple
- we're genuine
Your fit to our business is extremely important and it should be for you as well. Just sending us a resume is not enough. We need to know about you and your mojo.
In addition to your resume, in a short cover letter, address the following Shiploads mojo questions;
1. Tell us about something you're passionate about and why?
2. What aspects of Shiploads do you feel most passionate about?
3. What’s something about you that’s unique that your resume wouldn’t show us?
4. What’s your philosophy on leadership?
- How many years of retail management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the retail industry?