- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing global company striving to be the best in the industry?
We’re looking for a Marketing Content Writer who can write engaging and creative content to help market our software. We need someone who is a natural writer and a knowledge sponge who will take an interest in our software and how it benefits our customers. Working alongside the rest of the marketing team, the Marketing Content Writer will create digestible content from blog articles, social media posts, white papers, newsletter articles, marketing collateral, editorial/advertorial content and ad copy.
You’ll use your knowledge and experience to discover new and exciting ways to reach people in our target markets, and it goes without saying that your attention to detail, spelling and grammar will be second-to-none.
This role will be based in our Australian Operations Head Office in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane, and will take care of content creation for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Reporting to the ANZ Head of Marketing, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Very strong and creative content writing skills for marketing communications including advertising/promotional copy, online marketing and more, in line with our brand
- Take a brief and develop the copy to meet the overall objectives
- Write, edit and proof, engaging SEO-optimised content for lead generation and nurture campaigns
- Manage social media channels
- Create new ways of communicating with key stakeholders
- Contribute to the overall content marketing strategy
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously to deliver a project on time
- Experience of Pardot or Marketing Automation Software
- Excellent & creative use of the English language
- Tertiary qualifications in media, journalism, advertising, PR or marketing and communications is advantageous however not essential
- Content writing experience
- Attention to detail
- Experience with B2B marketing and in trade and software industries is advantageous, but not essential
- Basic coding skills or a willingness to learn
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Ability to juggle projects and priorities
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar creative role for at least 2 years.
It's important to note that while experience in the above areas would be preferred, it will be secondary to finding the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
If you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with a great company culture and room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply with a copy of your CV, portfolio or recent examples of your work and a covering letter.
Visit: simpro.com.au to learn more about us.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.