- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Do you want to be part of a rapidly growing global company striving to be the best in the industry?
We’re looking for a creative Graphic Designer who is bursting with ideas and innovative designs to help market our software. Working alongside the rest of the marketing team, the Graphic Designer will create both online and print-based marketing materials including advertising, brochures, web design, digital banners, social media, eNews production and stand artwork.
This role will be based in our Australian Operations Head Office in Eight Mile Plains, Brisbane, and will take care of design creation for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
Reporting to the ANZ Head of Marketing, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Produce designs from concept through to the finished product in line with our brand guidelines
- Take a brief and develop the creative to meet the overall objectives
- Act as a Brand Champion ensuring that all brand fundamentals and strategies are consistently adhered to
- Take on feedback and drive the creative forward to achieve the right result
- Deliver all creative elements of a project on time
- Suggest new ideas and concepts that embrace best practice techniques
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud including Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator is essential
- A good eye for colours, typography, design and composition
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and as part of a wider team
- Excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Ability to juggle projects and priorities
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar creative role for at least 2 years.
It's important to note that while experience in the above areas would be preferred, it will be secondary to finding the person with the right determination, attitude and overall suitability.
If you'd like to join a fun and progressive organisation with a great company culture and room to develop your career in a growing global organisation, then please apply with a copy of your CV, portfolio or recent examples of your work and a covering letter.
Visit: simprogroup.com to learn more about us.
Please note: no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.