Office Admin Assistant
Advertiser: Zart Art Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Zart Art is a leading supplier of art and craft materials, predominantly to the education sector. Our business defines itself on our excellent level of customer service.
We are now looking for a new Office Admin Assistant to help provide exceptional customer service support within our Administration Team.
This position could suit a school leaver, ideally someone that has had some administration experience that wants to work with a great team, who thrives on providing excellent customer service at all levels and loves exceeding our customers’ requirements.
Such duties would include:
- Processing orders
- General administrative tasks
- Resolve customer queries
To be successful for this role you will require:
- Admin experience
- A “can do” attitude
- Experience with the MS Office Suite
- Well organized and efficient
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity for a person who enjoys being busy and likes dealing with customers, who also has a love and passion for Arts and Craft.
For your application to be considered, a covering letter will need to be attached outlining your relevant experience to-date.
Applications will be considered upon receipt so please get your application in as soon as possible.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?