Advertiser: Pets Haven FoundationMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
**********Veterinary Nurse Position************
Pets Haven Veterinary Clinic is looking for a qualified and experienced veterinary nurse to join our team.
The suitable applicant will work a 4-week roster with an average of 38 hours per week. This would include one weekend in four and a day off per week.
The position requires a nurse who is able to work both independently and as part of a team. Nurses are encouraged to do venepuncture, IV catheter placement, anaesthesia, radiology and patient monitoring.
Our practice is well equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house pathology and exceptional surgical equipment.
To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate: Certificate IV Qualifications as a Veterinary Nurse (or equivalent) and ideally have a minimum of 3 years experience.
To find out more about this position, or to organise a confidential discussion about your employment options, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)