Admin Assistant - MACKAYPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are seeking interest for an Administration Assistant to join the Commercial arm of Property Development and Management business.
ABOUT THE ROLE: You will be working with both the business owners and team members providing admin support as needed so we can all work together contributing towards delivering a great overall customer experience. The position is full-time (Monday to Friday) and based in our office in Mackay however, from time to time, you would be able to work from home. This is a terrific opportunity to work with a close-knit team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- the first point of Customer Contact - Incoming phone calls & greeting of customers and visitor's to the office and showroom
- general administration duties including the production of documents, data entry & general filing
- providing administrative assistance to key internal staff when required
- assist in preparation of invoices & quotations
Creation of Purchase Orders to suppliers and subcontractors
- processing of some Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable duties
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- have good organisational skills
- attention to detail & a positive "can do" attitude
- ability to work as a team player and independently
- ability to pick up new skills quickly and maintain accurate information
- basic computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
-experience in the commercial property management a bonus but not necessary for the right person as is being able to produce the boss's car keys in under 8 seconds when he's running late for a meeting.
If you are looking for a position to launch your admin career and to make your mark on the growth of an expanding company, then we would like to hear from you.