- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- base of $39,000 + bonus incentive + company car
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
ABC are leaders in the field of design, print and advertising, dealing with high profile clients in the real estate and commercial sectors. Our specialist areas include signboards, brochures, flyers, photography as well as shop signage and car wraps.
We are looking for a suitably qualified photographer to join our Super Team of Photographers in Western Australia to supply exceptional customer service to our Real Estate Agents for their Photography and Floor plan needs. You will be taking photos internally and externally of our Clients Vendors Property's. Meeting and greeting Real Estate Agents and visiting their offices. There is also a requirement for you to complete Floor Plans for the property's when requested, which you will be trained on.
Key Skills Required:
- Photography qualifications/experience on Cannon equipment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Drive and commitment to go the extra mile
- Current drivers licence
- Be well presented and well spoken
- Flexibility for night shoots as required (attracts extra bonus)
This role involves talking to our clients on a regular basis, you must be able to communicate with confidence to them and to the team as a whole. This role also involves approaching agents for new business, showcasing what you can offer them through ABC.
This position comes with a company vehicle (fully serviced and maintained), phone and all Cannon Photography equipment required plus you will have a supportive team to assist as required.
To apply please click the 'apply' button now
Only suitable/shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?