Audio Visual AV Support & Logistics Officer
Advertiser: Sound AgentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
We are an Audio, Vision, Lighting and Staging production company servicing clients across Sydney. With over 15 years in the industry, we service a wide range of clients across varying industries including corporate, sporting, live music and entertainment venues. We are looking for an experienced AV Support & Logistics Officer to coordinate and deliver project components including internal crew and equipment, external crew, cross hires and 3rd party suppliers ensuring excellence and consistency in project delivery for our growing AV department.
Based in the Parramatta area the role will involve scoping project requirements, sourcing crew and equipment and assisting with the preparation of project documentations and general support on project delivery.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
- Audio / Vision Production Experience
- Technical knowledge of Audio, Vision, Lighting and Staging
- Minimum 3 years in the A/V production industry
- Ability to manage a team, external crew and 3rd party contractors
- Methodical, thorough and process oriented
- Source and allocate equipment, supplies, crew and vehicles
- Coordinate project delivery plans, documentation and logistics
- Assist with crew, bump in, operations and bump out.
AV Operations Assistance
- Client servicing on small projects and dry hires
- Maintenance of external crew for quality and quantity of techs
- Act as purchasing officer for upkeep of inventory and stock
- Assist with standardisation of production procedures
- Implement industry best practices across service delivery
Please submit your resume and cover letter before Thursday 31st January.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?