Advertiser: EnergeiaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Analysts
Energeia is seeking a highly-motivated Analyst/Associate to join our Consulting Accelerator Program (CAP). You will provide support to the CEO and a top performing team of experts who are bright, ambitious and committed making a difference in the energy sector. The work environment is friendly, fast-paced, varied and challenging.
Energeia is Australia's leading energy specialised management consultancy and has recently expanded into the USA. We are trusted advisors to the leading industry players driving many of Australia's groundbreaking energy initiatives.
As an Associate supporting the team your primary responsibilities will be;
- Researching and writing reports on topical energy industry issues such as battery storage, solar PV, electric vehicles, energy efficiency, demand management and smart energy technology
- developing sophisticated quantitative financial, economic and technical models,
- providing project reporting and support, and
- programming in Python.
Most of our key staff have come through Energeia's CAP. Feedback from previous Associate's is that they enjoyed the varied work, hands on role in consulting projects and rapid development of their subject matter expertise and modeling skills. This role is best suited to a recent graduate who can commit to a six month, full-time gateway contract towards a full time role.
The Successful Applicant
Management consulting is a highly rewarding, challenging career path. This fast-paced role demands an agile, fast learning, outgoing, hard-working individual who will go the extra mile to deliver excellence to our clients. Essential requirements are:
A Bachelor’s degree majoring in either Economics, Engineering, Commerce or Mathematics,
- first rate writing skills,
- strong organizational skills,
- minimum WAM of 75 in your major,
- advanced PowerPoint / Excel skills, and
- strong quantitative / analytical capability.
Experience with programming in Python or similar languages would also be desirable.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?
- Which of the following data analytics tools are you experienced with?
- When are you available to start?
- What is you major and WAM?
- Are you able to commit to a six month, full time role?