Consultant - Health Economist
Advertiser: ACIL Allen Consulting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Policy
Do you want to be a key member of our social policy practice, solving complex problems in health, children and families, disability, education and justice?
Are you a quantitatively minded person with the ability to:
- work with government departments and services on sensitive issues and to identify data sources and specify data needs
- support statistical, financial and economic analyses of data, such as assessment of value for money, CBA, difference in difference?
ACIL Allen is looking to expand its social policy team in Melbourne.
You are self-driven, inquisitive, and a problem solver by nature. You take initiative and enjoy thinking critically to provide innovative solutions and solve challenging problems. You enjoy working collaboratively with others, and are enthusiastic about engaging with a variety of sectors.
You have a degree in a relevant discipline (for example, economics, health economics, finance) and at least 3 years’ experience working in a professional environment.
About the role
As a consultant you will work in small teams with others in Melbourne and around the country. You will be involved in all aspects of consultancy assignments, including:
- conducting research and quantitative analysis
- supporting stakeholder consultations
- writing reports and presenting findings.
ACIL Allen is one of Australia's leading economic and public policy consultancies provides economic, strategic and policy analysis to a wide range of Australian and overseas companies, government departments, regulatory agencies and industry associations. We work across all sectors, but we specialise in health and human services, education, justice, energy and industries subject to economic regulation. We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Perth.
- employs passionate people who are self-starters, have pride in their work and want to be leaders in their area of professional interest
- offers the opportunity to work on important social issues
- trusts our employees to do the right thing
- intellectually challenges our employees to find opportunity and solutions in complexity
- encourages and recognises critical thinking and high performance
- supports autonomy, workplace flexibility and employees taking control of their career development.
To apply in strict confidence, please send your CV to Sally Gordon at email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?