- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Graphic Design
We are a busy Kwik Kopy, located in the inner west suburb of Five Dock, committed to providing superb quality and customer service. We are looking for a bright person with excellent communication skills who has initiative and a can-do attitude. You will be able to multi task, think on your feet and be willing to learn new skills.
The role will involve learning all aspects of the Print Industry. You will learn how to operate all Digital Equipment and Finishing Equipment. You will also be required serve customers at the front counter and do some local deliveries.
The Design component is primarily preparing finished art and computer files for download to print, as well as the capability of transforming ideas to designs. You must have:
- Have qualifications in graphic design;
- Prepress skills;
- Proficiency in the core IT skills - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat
- Strong verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate and sell design concepts to customers and to liaise with customers in a way that enhances customer satisfaction;
- Enthusiasm, initiative and be a team player;
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to follow a work flow and manage multiple jobs.
- Drivers Licence essential
- Permanent Residency in Australia
We offer on the job training in systems and procedures, a friendly working environment with the opportunity to prove your talents, develop your skills and become an integral part of this business.
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?