- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
As a Brisbane based software house with operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the USA, simPRO has developed an industry leading software solution to provide job & project management systems to various vertical industries, specifically within the trade and service sectors.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a friendly and cohesive team environment; have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete projects to the highest standard and want to be part of an organisation that has high quality values.
An opportunity for a QA Software Tester to join our Quality Assurance Team is now available on a permanent full time basis. Ideally we are looking for an experienced Software Tester to take on responsibilities that include:
- Functional and non functional testing and verification of new or modified product features in web, mobile and API platforms
- Testing integration between internal systems/software and third party systems and applications
- Creation and execution of test plans and test cases
- Analysis and documentation of test results
To be considered for this role, you should have:
At least 3 years experience in software testing;
Including test plan and test case development
In addition, you will demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working in Agile SCRUM or XP development environments
- Ability to write clear and concise test/bug reports
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience working within an environment that includes Windows, IOS and Android
Experience in the below is desirable but not essential:
- JIRA and/or Zephyr
- Writing automated tests (Selenium) for performance and functional / regression / smoke testing
- Ability to read and understand PHP code to determine change impact
- Ability to perform initial debugging of PHP/JS code to identify the cause
- ISTQB Foundation Level
If you are seeking to join a progressive organisation where you can continue to develop your career in conjunction with a growing global organisation, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the 'Apply for this job' button below.
Visit: simprogroup.com to learn more about us.
*Please note, no agencies will be accepted in the recruitment of this role. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all candidates for their application. Only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for an interview.