Junior Account Manager/BDM - Boutique Growing Agency
Advertiser: Brandergy Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Delivering strategy-driven innovative solutions for brands. We are a boutique creative agency based in Sydney specialising in brand building and strategic consulting.
About the role
We are seeking an confident Junior Account Manager/BDM to join our team, who enjoys responsibility and is capable of managing projects from start to finish. In addition to servicing new accounts, you will be assisting with business development. Frequent client visits will be an expectation of the role, you will be required to travel around Sydney meeting new and existing customers researching their needs and offering solutions to our clients.
It is highly autonomous, and would suit someone who is self-motivated and comfortable working to tight deadlines.
- 1 year+ sales/account experience
- Face to face solution-based sales experience is ideal
- Well developed oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Fun, positive attitude
- Explore new and innovative ways to improve client relationships
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets/KPIs
- Generate new business opportunities and sell creative advertising solutions across web, mobile, tablet and print.
- Project manage key campaigns and client collaborations, maintain competitor awareness
- Central to this role is generation of strong sales revenue through delivery of innovative and seamless advertising campaigns and hands-on account management.
The following will be a bonus (but are not mandatory):•
- Ideally experienced in creative/advertising /marketing agency
- Basic copywriting skills
- Good creative eye
- Preference for dogs over cats
Salary package: Base Guarantee + Commissions
If this sounds like a place you would like to be each day, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?