Accounts ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Archers Body Corporate Management is a well established Strata Management company and industry leader. With offices located throughout Queensland, our primary focus is to offer clients financial assurance, friendly and professional service, effective communication and experience – ensuring that all strata communities are effective and harmonious.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated candidate to join our Southport team as an Accounts Manager
Archers offers committed professionals a comprehensive career pathway with promotional opportunities to Executive Management & future equity partner for the right candidate after a suitable tenure.
To monitor staff development and morale we conduct regular reviews to ensure that all staff are happy and progressing within their career.
- Experience in the Strata Accounting sector a distinct advantage but not a prerequisite
- Sound Accounts knowledge;
- Be able to work autonomously & in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organisational skills;
- High attention to detail;
- Effective Time Management skills;
- Proven intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel;
- The ability to support a growing team in a busy profession; and
- Be able to liaise with clients in a professional manner.
- Quarterly Review of Accounts
- BMS, BMG Reconciliations and Management
- Preparation of Year End financial accounts
- Term Deposit Management
- Quarterly BAS Preparation and lodgement for a portfolio of clients
- Caretaking Agreement verifications
- Quarterly collection of Disbursements and Secretarial Fees
- Annual collation of information for Tax Returns
Archers offers a variety of careers with the eventual goal of equity participation in a professional practice owned and operated by practicing professionals.
Join a firm that does not just talk about professionalism and careers but delivers-
- Professional mentoring and career advice
- Professional training – internal and external
- Remuneration and bonus scheme that sets the industry standard
We believe in delivering strong service standards and ongoing staff training all within a friendly and professional environment.