Advertiser: Sustainable Development Consultants P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Environment & Sustainability Consulting
Sustainable Development Consultants (SDC) is seeking full-time ESD Consultants who have a passion to work as part of a dynamic team in the sustainable development and buildings sector. You will work on a wide range of projects and lead project teams to develop sustainability initiatives that improve a project's ESD outcomes, meet government requirements and the client's needs.
The successful applicant will:
Have a degree in environmental or building services engineering (or a related qualification);
Preferably have a minimum of 1-3 years relevant working experience, but persons with less experience will be considered;
Be an excellent communicator;
Be passionate about sustainable development and the built environment and have a strong interest in the environmental performance of buildings; and
- Be competent in computer use including Microsoft Word and Excel and a range of environmental modelling tools.
An attractive salary package, commensurate with skills and experience, will be offered to the right candidates.
Our office is located in Camberwell, which has great public transport options and fantastic local amenities. We also have a shower for staff who wish to cycle to work or to exercise at lunch time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?