- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We are currently looking for motivated, bubbly and vibrant Guest Service Agent to be part of our Front Office team.
You will be the first point of contact for our guests, so your energy, positive attitude, genuine customer service focus and dedication to delivering service excellence are extremely important.
Your Unique Role…
- Deliver great guest experiences
- Check guests in and out
- Maintain accurate guest accounts
- Provide helpful information about Southport Sharks facilities as well as the local area
- Enter reservations
- Answer guests queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Address guest requests and handle guest complaints in a positive manner
- A full understanding of SIHOT is preferred
- Minimum 2 years working within a similar position within a 4-5 star hotel is advantageous
- Professional telephone manner and exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- A friendly and positive attitude
- High level of personal presentation
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly resolve issues
- Intermediate computer skills
- The flexibility to work shifts including early mornings, evenings and weekends
If you're an energetic hospitality professional with a passion for customer service, we urge you to apply now by submitting your cover letter and resume by Tuesday, 28 January 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Have you previously worked in a 4 - 5 star hotel?
- Do you have experience in SIHOT?