Reception and Finance Assistant (0.8 FTE)
Advertiser: Tasmanian Catholic Education OfficeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
This part-time (0.8FTE) ongoing position commencing February 2019 will report to the Office Coordinator and will be required to be:
- Approachable and personable with a passion for customer service excellence
- Confident and comfortable working within systems and procedures
- Time efficient, organised and able to remain calm under pressure
- Discreet and able to communicate effectively
- Committed to personal and team effectiveness
The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for the TCEO office and will provide general finance assistance to the Finance Team.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the Tasmanian Catholic Education Single Enterprise Agreement 2015.
The successful candidate will be required to hold a valid Working with Vulnerable People registration and undertake a satisfactory National Police Record Check prior to commencement.
Please do not apply via Seek.com. Please download an application package as outlined below:
To download and application package and application for employment form, visit our website www.catholic.tas.edu.au
Applications close: Monday 21 January 2019 at 3.00pm
- Do you have experience in an administration role?