Advertiser: Dracaena Farm NurseryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
COMMERCIAL PRODUCTION NURSERY WORKERS – CASUAL POSITIONS
One of Queensland's leading Commercial Production Plant nursery continues to expand and has positions available in their busy and dynamic operation.
The successful applicant MUST:
- have a MINIMUM 6 months previous experience working in a commercial Production Nursery environment (or your resume will not be considered.
- have the ability to work at a fast, consistent pace with and without supervision
- be able to follow instruction from supervisors and management
- be a self-motivated team player who gets along well with others
- have a great work ethic (reliable, punctual, proactive)
- have a good eye for detail and take pride in the work they produce
- be physically fit and be able to push, lift, bend and carry without issues, in all weather conditions.
- have strong written and verbal communication skills
- have a DL, and/or ability to get to work every day on their own accord and on time.
Forklift licence and/or AusChem certification is favourable, but not essential
Duties will include (but are not limited to) potting plants, cleaning and preparing plants for sale, general nursery maintenance including weeding, cleaning growing areas, moving around plant stock, pushing trollies, loading and unloading plant racks, etc.
Applicants must be available to work Monday-Friday, 7.30am to 4:00pm.
Earlier starts may be required on some days.
Applications MUST include a cover letter, up-to-date resume and current references to be considered.
Strictly NO phone applications or drop-ins at nursery.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, OR via mail to 87 Campbell Parade, Beachmere Qld 4510.