Warehouse & Admin Support
Advertiser: Blue H2O Filtration Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Process Engineering
About the business
Blue H2O Filtration (BHF) provides filtration, clarification, and purification services throughout Australia and New Zealand. With an extensive range of filters and hardware, backed by high level service and support our consistent growth requires another warehouse administration person.
The position requires a high calibre individual who has attention to detail and the ability to work independently or as part of the BHF team. Accuracy and attention to detail and the successful applicant to have some accounting package experience in either MYOB or similar.
About the role
- Ensuring the warehouse is run in an efficient manner;
- Picking and packing orders;
- Coordinating freight
- Unloading and inspection of containers and receipting of inventory;
- Ensure the warehouse is in good order to promote a safe and clean working environment;
- Build internal stakeholder relationships with other staff
- Completion of weekly stock counts;
- Maintaining accuracy of stock records to ensure integrity of stock;
- Facilitating warehouse pickups to customers, assisting them with loading of goods, and ensuring a high level of service;
- Regular use of Forklift, licence preferred;
- Experience in the use of business accounting and other software packages, e.g. Office, Excel, etc.
- General office duties and support of management, sales and admin staff
Benefits and perks
Excellent working conditions with opportunities to develop the role for the future.
Skills and experience
Forklift license a must, as is a current drivers license.
Accounting package experience MYOB or similar
Warehouse / Logistics experience desirable
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have customer service experience?