Estimator/ Contracts Administrator
Advertiser: Taylor Building Industries Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $90,000 - $109,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Estimating
Taylor Building Industries (TBI) is a commercial and residential building specialist providing project management, construction and remediation services for a wide range of clients and construction disciplines. TBI have our own inhouse Brick and Block laying crews, Carpentry crews and Rendering crews and is also a licenced residential builder in NSW.
Due to continual growth, and a strong pipeline of work with consistent project wins we are now seeking a motivated Estimator who is also experienced in Contracts Administration to join our team in our office located in Balmain and help us take our business to the next level.
Working directly with the Director the person we are looking for must have:
Ability to Interact with clients to interpret their needs/requirements and representing TBI in the field.
Attend relevant client meetings.
Understand tenders and being able to provide a competitive price to the customer.
Manage Payment Claims, Payment Schedules and Variations to the customer on current projects.
Scoping, initial costing and planning for the projects.
Prepare and submit quotations.
Develop and strengthen relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 3 years' experience with a Commercial Construction or Civil Engineering contractor undertaking similar roles.
- Understanding of the Security of Payment process.
- Ability to get along in a team environment and work with all levels of management and people.
- Checkable references.
- Industry and local Sydney construction knowledge.
- Willing to develop systems within the office
Own transport essential.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of estimating experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in construction management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?