Business Development/Project Manager - Revegetation Services
Advertiser: NuGrowMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
NuGrow is one of Australia's leading full service recycling and rehabilitation innovators. With services spanning waste transport and recycling, compost and soil supply, and land rehabilitation, we are advancing a sustainable approach to waste and land management. Our innovative, proven methodology closes the loop between waste disposal and reuse in pursuit of our vision for healthier environments, supporting healthier communities, globally. Due to rapid growth in our business, we are now seeking an experienced Business Development/Project Manager to join our innovative and dynamic Revegetation Services team.
Reporting to the Revegetation Services Manager, the role will be multi-disciplinary given its nature, primarily focused on finding new clients and managing existing relationships for the Revegetation Services various service lines (Hydroganics, Growganics and Landscape Express) as well as:
- Marketing and coordinating the sale of NuGrow's products and services to a variety of industries.
- Closing new business opportunities by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Nurturing existing NuGrow client relationships whilst developing relations with new clients to increase sales of NuGrow's products in accordance with set KPI's.
- Overseeing projects from conception through to the implementation and delivery stages.
- Provide input into quality assurance processes at NuGrow's manufacturing facilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Must have proven sales and project management ability and a minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Diverse knowledge and experience of the commercial and civil landscaping sector, erosion control and revegetation industry.
- Strong network, existing client base and an emphasis on building long term relationships.
- Knowledge of basic soil chemistry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Exercise judgement and initiative.
- Proactive work ethic and the ability to work independently.
The successful candidate will receive:
- Attractive salary + superannuation + bonus.
- Fully maintained company vehicle, fuel card and e-toll.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Professional development opportunities.
NuGrow is a rapidly growing business providing great opportunities for career growth. We have a great work culture and a commitment to ongoing employee development. If this sounds like the role for you, apply now by submitting a cover letter and resume. It is an exciting time to join our business!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?