2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice ChefPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Chefs/Cooks
The Richmond Arms Hotel - Won 2018 THA Best Hotel & Tavern in Tasmania. We are looking for an excited young 2nd or 3rd year apprentice chef to advance their career and to assist the other chefs in the daily duties of the Bistro.
High presentation skills and an ability to work quickly while under pressure is a must. Ongoing training will be provided to ensure you benefit and learn from our very qualified Chefs.
Flexible hours are available to the right candidate as well as a generous hourly rate, however there may be some split shifts required.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate
- Passion for cooking
- Willingness to learn from the basics
- Abilities to listen and follow directions given
- Ability to retain learned skills and put them into daily use.
- Be an effective part of the team
If you are keen to join a fun hard working team, we are waiting for your application. Full training and support are provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a chef?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?