Advertiser: Zart Art Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $74,999 pro rata plus Super
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Education & Training, Other
Zart is a leading school supplier of art and craft materials to the education sector. We have a very strong reputation in the marketplace through our dedicated and personable customer service, our strong ethos in providing holistic support through our great range of products, professional development, and resources, all to meet our customers’ needs.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Art Educator to join our vibrant and creative team. This is a part-time role (3-4 days per week) that will require you to deliver current, relevant and innovative professional learning content for Victorian and interstate primary and secondary teachers. This includes presenting practical workshops, contributing written content to our online and printed publications, representing Zart in schools, at conferences, exhibition and events.
This position reports to the Education Manager and you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering inspiring and comprehensive curriculum linked workshops in visual art and related curriculum areas
- Curating the Zart Student Gallery
- Preparing samples, activities and content for themed workshops and Zart publications
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Current P-6 curriculum knowledge and required art skills
- Current VIT registration
- Training experience would be highly regarded
- Be prepared to travel both within metro Melbourne and country Victoria
- Occasional interstate may also be required
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a strong passion for visual art education, who thrives on deepening capacity and increasing the professional capital of teachers in their classrooms.
To be considered for this position, please forward a covering letter outlining how your skill set aligns with this position, with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or Zart Art Pty Ltd, PO Box 1198 Waverley Gardens, 3170. Applications will close 31st January 2019.
For any questions regarding this position, please contact Nic Plowman 03 9890 1867.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you completed a qualification in teaching?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?