Quality Coordinator , Full Time
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Management
Full Time , Grade 4
Your New Organisation
DPV Health is a leading healthcare services provider operating out of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor. Our professional staff deliver a wide variety of clinical, community health and wellbeing services.
At DPV Health we strive ourselves on being inclusive and celebrating the diversity of all people within our communities. We are passionate about helping to support people to lead happy healthy lives. We are dedicated to working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, disability, LGBTIQ, and newly arrived communities.
A little about the role
This position contributes to the success of DPV Health by operating as a Quality Coordinator within the Quality, Safety and Risk team and your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Incident management and reporting
- Database management and maintenance (VHIMS, Policy database)
- Continuously working towards and maintaining organisational standards in line with required accreditations
- Review of documents to ensure alignment with legislative requirements
- Promotion of quality improvement activities and identification of organisational risks
You will have experience within health, ideally within community health services area and have a proven track record of commitment to quality improvements within the health industry. You will also come with:
- Demonstrated knowledge and competency in Quality improvement
- Understanding of Community Health accreditations and requirements to achieve standards
- High level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in report writing and data analysis
- Strong work ethic and ability to prioritise workload
- Ideally experience with VHIMS database system
About the perks
- Salary Packaging – part of your wage is paid tax free each pay, saving thousands in tax each year!
- Work-Life Balance – we understand that work-life balance is important and accommodate flexibility for team members wherever possible.
- Health and Wellbeing – we promote health and wellbeing for our people, just like we would for the communities we serve. We provide flu vaccinations on site and free, confidential counselling services are available just to name a few.
- Professional Development – with access to modern, digital eLearning you’ll have flexibility of course timing with access to shorter, more customized content. Accompanied by face to face training, your continual professional development is always top of our priority list.
- DPV Day – We invest a whole day off site for all staff for an interactive, informative and engaging day of workshops, strategic plan presentations and lots more!
The fine print
- Applications close Friday 31st January 2019
- Successful candidates will be required to undergo a National Policy Check, hold a valid WWCC and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check
- Full driver license and travel between sites required
- You may be asked to either provide or register for a Medicare and MBS provider number and agree to donate the total amount from this work to DPV Health.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click Apply now!
For a copy of the position description and to find out more about DPV Health, please see our “getting involved” page on our website www.dpvhealth.org.au
Please apply via the seek website and submit a covering letter, your CV and please address the key selection criteria for consideration of this position.
You can also email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further queries please contact Maria Collins, Quality, Safety and Risk Manager via email Maria.Collins@dpvhealth.org.au
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. We encourage all individuals to apply.