Mobile Phone Sales & Customer Service - Vodafone (full time suit school leaver)
Advertiser: fonedocMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Sell the full range of mobile, broadband and accessories products to both business and retail customers in the Sutherland shire.
· Work with a global telecommunication brand
· Uncapped commissions and other fantastic incentives
· Competitive base salary package
· Ongoing training and casual work environment
· Work in the Sutherland shire area
As a Mobile Sales Consultant you play a valuable and exciting role in our fast-paced, ever-changing environment where no two days are the same. We are passionate people who love technology and helping people. Whether you're tech-savvy, insightful, creative or innovative, there's a place for your talent!
Your challenge in this role will be to deliver a 'WOW' customer experience while meeting or exceeding sales targets by presenting customised solutions to our customers. You will assume responsibility for the knowledge of our products, service, and promotional offerings and will keep up to date on competitive products. You will also provide after sales sale support by following-up as required or requested thereby ensuring customer loyalty.
So what will you bring to this role?
You have a passion for technology and a customer centric attitude. You are motivated by setting and achieving goals. You are a team player and can think quickly on your feet. You're excited about the prospect of growing and learning in a changing environment. Ideally, you have a year or two of retail sales or customer service experience, but not required.
Our client is selling a full range of mobile, broadband and accessories products to both business and retail customers. The mobile phone business has been established for over 10 years with high reputation and referral. In order to grow, they require the right people contributing to our sales team in the Sutherland shire.
With the right candidate, there will be career advancement to 2IC and then Store manager.
· Genuine interest in mobile communications and technology
· Able to deliver excellent sales and performance results. Previous sales experience and a proven track record in sales is essential.
· Mobile phone sales experience is not necessary but is preferred.
· Passionately customer focused, warm, friendly and outgoing personality
· Self-motivated, committed and high team work spirit.
· Strong work ethic, reliability and honesty.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?