Advertiser: Arena Property AgentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Are you wanting to earn extra cash without any extra stress?
Are you wanting to further your career in real estate?
Come join one of Brisbane's fastest growing companies and work alongside the best in their field. You will be working with a team of individuals who will support the growth and direction of you as a property manager. An experienced BDM will help you with your responsibilities including listing, attending appointments and finding tenants.
An opportunity has arisen for a motivated, enthusiastic and organized professional Property Manager to work part time to join our successful team at Upper Mount Gravatt.
We offer regular training and one on one sessions to ensure daily requirements are met and ensure that your future goals are achieved.
Benefits of working with ARENA
- Opportunity to work alongside the best agents in Queensland
- Opportunity to meet various people and grow in all areas in real estate
- Fun team environment and culture
- Must have previous Property Management experience
- Strong communication skills and Immaculate presentation
- Must have familiarity with PropertyMe, Console and Realworks Software
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Must have current certificate of registration
If this appeals to you and your goals for your future career, then email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know why you are right for our team.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?