- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Settlements
SETTLEMENTS TEAM MEMBERS
Money3 Corporation Ltd is a public ASX (MNY) listed financial services company specialising in providing vehicle finance and short term loans. We focus on customers who do not meet the bank's strict lending criteria. Money3 focuses on fast approval and on the customer's ability to repay, customising easy and affordable repayments to suit their budget.
Due to continued expansion of the automotive finance department, a couple of positions have become available within the Settlements team. These are truly unique positions where you can be rewarded for your hard work and be part of a professional and well- structured organisation. Is this the next step in your career?
Based in Bundoora's University Hill business precinct.
This role will involve checking and processing loan documentation, liaising with brokers, customers and car dealers, undertaking reference checks on customer applications and searching and registration with the PPSR.
Key Responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Complete all internal and external, regulatory and legislative requirements including Privacy and Anti-Money Laundering.
- Follow all operational protocols and settlements procedures.
- Actively seek appropriate training and information regarding occupational health and safety and ensure that accidents/incidents are reported appropriately.
- Accurately complete transaction data input spread sheet to ensure correct entry of new business onto receivables system, if required.
- Prepare documents, as required, in accordance with credit approval, statutory legislations and company policies.
- Settle all transactions in accordance with credit approval and in line with company Policies and Procedures.
- Escalate issues around disputed or ambiguous approval conditions to the team co-ordinator for resolution and reference to internal credit departments as required.
To be successful for this role you will possess the following qualities:
- Ability to problem solve.
- Capable of managing multiple tasks.
- Basic understanding of settlement procedures.
- Basic understanding of loan products.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure on a daily basis.
- Self-motivated and driven team player.
- Ability to work cooperatively and provide flexibility and support to the Settlements team.
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain relationships both up and down reporting lines and with all customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to work flexible and additional hours as required.
- MS Office skills.
- Knowledge of the finance industry, products and regulatory requirements.
- Tertiary qualifications (in a business related discipline) and professional associations relevant to financial services industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Settlements Team Member who is looking for more responsibility and a broader role, to join a dynamic team who will value your knowledge, skills and experience in a growing and challenging environment
Please submit your resume, along with a covering letter highlighting your interest in automotive lending to D.Cavar@money3.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have with business lending?