Support Officer Forest Products
Advertiser: Sustainable Timber TasmaniaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Sustainable Timber Tasmania (STT) is responsible for managing approx. 800,000 hectares of public production forests which provide vital environmental, economic and social benefits for all Tasmanians. It is our business to ensure that these benefits are sustainably managed for current and future generations.
We are seeking a Support Officer to join the Forest Products team on a fixed term, part time basis for around 50 hours per fortnight for 2 years.
Based in our Hobart office, the Forest Products Support Officer provides administrative assistance to the Assistant General Manager and the Forest Products team.
- Excellent Microsoft Office, data entry and database management skills
- Strong numeracy, literacy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated time management and planning skills
- Ability to deliver within agreed timeframes
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and contractors with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately assist with report compilations under pressure
- A commitment to safe work practices
How to Apply:
Please refer to our website for the full position description and further information to assist with the application process.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00am on Tuesday, 22 January 2019.
For a confidential conversation about the role please contact Alistair Hayward, Assistant General Manager Forest Products on 03 6169 2816 during business hours.
Applicants must be an Australian citizen or hold the right to live and work in Australia. The successful applicant will be subject to a pre-employment medical, a National Police Check and a 5 month probationary period.