Dispatch and Receiving Storeperson
Advertiser: Puretec GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
We are a fast growing family-based Australian manufacturer, supplying a wide range of products to the Water Filtration market internationally. We are continually seeking to improve ourselves & our business. We strive to supply our customers with the best products, advice & service.
About the Role
We are seeking to employ an experienced Goods Inwards and Outwards Associate who reports to the Warehouse Manager. This is a "hands-on role" role and will be responsible and accountable for performing all daily activities within the Warehouse. This is a highly customer focused role within a highly customer focused business.
- Picking and packing orders
- Loading & unloading of trucks
- Loading warehouse racking
- Stock takes & stock checks
- Organising deliveries
- Data input & management
- Assembly of orders
• Current valid forklift license
• Good computer literacy
• Experience working with leading OHS practices & procedures
• Experience working within quality systems
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Professional presentation & work ethic
• Current Drivers License.
Only candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?