Field Representative - Process Serving, Stock Auditing & Field calls
Advertiser: Risk & Security PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Self Employment, Self Employment
Risk & Security Management Pty Ltd (R&S) is Australia's largest Investigation and Commercial Agent firm. We provide risk management services to banking and financial institutions, government departments, global corporations, law firms and insurance companies.
We are looking for honest people who have a strong work ethic and the professionalism and maturity to work independently. Instructions and communication to our office will be via an online database so a home computer and printer is required.
As a conscientious agency, it is imperative all field representatives act in a fair, lawful and respectful manner when dealing with individuals in what can be a stressful situation. A high level of training will be provided to ensure that you have the knowledge to successfully undertake the role.
The successful applicant will possess a strong work ethic, be an excellent communicator and have the ability to work autonomously. The majority of your time will be spent working in the field and from home. The role allows for flexible hours, however you will need to consider 2 evenings and at least 1 day of the weekend to maximise effectiveness.
As a Field Representative, you will be required to attend various addresses including residences, businesses and work places to:
- Make contact with our clients' customers
- Make demands for outstanding arrears on debts
- Make general enquiries of the current residents and neighbours if the customer no longer resides at the given address
- Report back in a timely manner
- Provide interim reports via in-house database
- Reliable Vehicle
- Mobile telephone & computer with internet and printer
- Maturity, honesty, integrity and a fine sense of ethics
- Good people skills including the ability to empathise with others
- Good communication skills
- A firm but friendly manner
- Patience, tact and persistence
- An ability to negotiate
- A consistent work methodology
We are looking to employ the successful employee on a casual basis and prior experience in the financial services industry is preferable but not essential. Whilst you won't have constant supervision, you will have the full support of our support staff, our head office and administration teams.
You will be paid on completion of each job with the potential to earn a very good wage. Maintenance and service of your vehicle will be your responsibility
We are growing—-come grow with us!
ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a police check.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have an Australian Business Number (ABN)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- What's your expected hourly rate?