Men's Behavior Change Program Facilitators , Casual positions
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
- Casual positions
- Must be able to work at any DPV site
- Evening, weekend and Business hours group facilitation
DPV Health is a Primary Health Service that provides a range of primary health, dental, disability, population health and social support services to the growing communities of the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne.
These positions will support the coordination and delivery of Men’s Behaviour Change programs in DPV Health. The program will work with men to understand, address and take responsibility for their behaviour and increase safety to both women and children. The program involves conducting individual assessment and group facilitation which requires a male and female co facilitating.
Key Selection Criteria
- Knowledge, skills and prior experience providing family violence or related services to men (including facilitation of MBCPs and ongoing counselling), and/or family violence services to women and children, or willingness to participate in training, mentoring and supervision to enhance this knowledge.
- An understanding of the social and gendered context of family violence and the impact of violence on women and children.
Benefits of working at DPV Health
- Reduced-tax salary and other salary packaging benefits (Permanent or Fixed term positions only)
- Novated car lease option (Permanent positions only)
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive culture with family-friendly practices
- Clinical and professional supervision
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Please send your application to email@example.com by the closing date 1st of February 2019
- To view the position description, please visit the Get Involved > Employment page on the DPV Health Website at https://dpvhealth.org.au/get-involved/employment/
- For further enquires contact: Deme Dunston Manager of Community Services 8401 1788
- Applicants must provide their resume as well as providing a brief statement addressing the ‘Key Selection Criteria’ outlined in the position description
Applications close on 1st of February 2019
Interviews will be held during the week of 11th of February 2019
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. We encourage all individuals to apply.