Advertiser: PLB GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Are you ready to hit the ground running and excel your Marketing Career?
Based in pristine Casuarina on the Tweed Coast, PLB Group offers an industry leading development program with internal and external training opportunities. Based only 20 minutes from Coolangatta international airport, you will welcome family and friends to your new home where you can treat them to dinner at any of our 5 venues whilst saving money with your group wide discount! Excellent staff culture, flexible rostering and exceptional leadership support will create that enviable work-life balance.
PLB Group is a rapidly growing business with 5 venues under its management across the Tweed Coast. You may be familiar with Osteria or perhaps its brother and sister venues Taverna, The Bombay Cricketers Club, Ancora, or recently opened, Baked at Ancora. Each of these venues have innovative and unique branding identities which provide great variety and opportunity to develop and apply marketing strategies.
We are on the search for a Marketing Coordinator to join our rapidly growing team. With a flexible roster, you can achieve that work-life balance you have set out to find. Training from the industry’s leading development program, you will see your career take off to a whole new level. With no frustrating traffic, you will find yourself relaxing by the ocean in your spare time or taking a trip through the mountain side or cities that surround.
Applicants can expect a rigorous selection process that includes detailed interviews and reference checks.
The successful applicant will demonstrate:
- Strong knowledge of key social media platforms;
- Strategies to increase engagement and frequent campaign management;
- Database and e-newsletter campaign management experience;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Knowledge of SEO strategies;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- Experience in website updates;
- Knowledge of Photoshop and basic editing programs.
- Graphic Design experience to advantage.
Ready to make your dream career a reality? Apply now!
Please email an up to date resume and cover letter to email@example.com mentioning ‘Marketing Coordinator’ in your subject.
We can’t wait to hear from you