Support and Safety Hub Practitioner
Advertiser: DPV HEALTH LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Community Services & Development, Child Welfare, Youth & Family Services
- Fixed Term full time till June 2019
- Work from orange door location and able to work at any DPV site.
DPV Health is a Primary Health Service that provides a range of primary health, dental, disability, population health and social support services to the growing communities of the outer northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Our Family Violence Team provides a comprehensive service to Women, children and perpetrators with in the region. This position is based at Orange door and works collaboratively with a team in accordance with recommendations from the Royal commission into the prevention of family violence.
The purpose of this position is to provide a comprehensive service in order to keep Women and children safe from family violence.
Key Selection Criteria
Applicants must have:
- Demonstrated ability working with individuals with complex needs and risk issues in Family Violence and any of the following service areas; Family Services, Child Protection, Housing, Disability, Mental Health and/or alcohol and Other Drugs
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology Human and/or Community Service with post graduate certification experience in Male Family Violence
Benefits of working at DPV Health
- Reduced-tax salary and other salary packaging benefits
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive culture with family-friendly practices
- Clinical and professional supervision
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date 26th of September 2018
- To view the position description, please visit the Get Involved > Employment page on the DPV Health Website at https://dpvhealth.org.au/get-involved/employment/
- For further enquires contact: Deme Dunston Manager for Community Services mob.0409443116
- Applicants must provide their resume as well as providing a brief statement addressing the ‘Key Selection Criteria’ outlined in the position description
Applications close on 1st of February 2019
Interviews will be held during the week of 11th of February 2019
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a National Police Check, hold a Working with Children Check, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check, full Drivers Licence and work rights for Australia.
DPV Health is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to ensuring we have an inclusive, diverse and safe workplace for our staff and clients. To us diversity means people of any age, family situation, cultural and linguistic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical sex characteristics, ability or disability, health, life experience, socio-economic situation, faith, spirituality and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background. We encourage all individuals to apply.