Sales and Marketing Manager - Food Wholesaler
Advertiser: Delitalia Gourmet foodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Seeking to work on products you can believe in and be passionate about?
Would you like to embrace your passion for gourmet and imported foods by working with a company that has a diverse range of new authentic, food and beverage products?
We are looking for a highly driven and experienced Marketing Manager with excellent communication skills to join this highly motivated team and innovative company that has an extensive brand and product portfolio across multiple channels and categories. Our growth to date has been exceptional and is set to continue as they embark on the launch of our exciting range and expansion.
In this exciting role, you will establish sales and marketing policy for both retail and restaurant, market research policies, advertise, promotion, distribution, pricing and selling, Organise and control sales activities by setting retail product mix, sales areas and customer service standards, setting prices and credit arrangements, Monitor customer service, invoicing, payments and administration costs, suggest new products, new marketing techniques, new advertising campaigns, dropping of unprofitable products
Your duties will include:
- Champion the brand
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget
- Maintain and grow all marketing channels including above and below the line advertising.
- Maintain current relationships with buyers by making periodic visits ensuring identifying and growing opportunities
- Expand sales portfolio through cold calling, and industry and local leads
- Identify and use in language (Italian) marketing materials for B2B customers
- Determines annual plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products; analysing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies; recommending selling prices; monitoring competition.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalising on market opportunities.
- Assist in developing company website and newsletter marketing activities
- Report to stakeholders on sales, and customer feedback.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
Having the following skills will be highly regarded:
- Bi-lingual fluent in both English Italian will be highly regarded.
- Having worked in Italy/Europe with FMCG import export experience
- self motivator
- being able to build repport easily
Due to the high number of applicants we regret we can only contact those that will progress to the next stage of interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many years of sales management experience do you have?