Draftperson (Electrical)Private Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Benefits & Perks
- Work in an exciting, Growing business in a diverse role
- Competitive Salary
- With real potential for development and progression
An exciting opportunity presents itself for a proven performer to join a great team and become an important contributor to the continued growth and diversification of a rapidly expanding business.
The role will see you responsible for creating electrical installation drawings (PDF, DWG or Revit) for our customers. Projects range from large commercial jobs and apartments to modular houses.
The information generated form the drawings will form the foundation for the success of the entire project so an ability to follow specific instructions, common sense, show an eye for detail and the ability to apply yourself diligently to a task will be of high importance.
Drafting experience and or experience specific to the electrical industry will be favourable but not essential. Above all a cheerful, positive and collaborative person with a 'can do' attitude is a must.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful applicant, we would like you to;
- Have Revit experience
- Be a positive, high energy individual
- Demonstrate a clear, honest and professional approach to verbal/written communication
- Be innovative and willing to look for better ways to do things
- Be ambitious and show interest in developing new skills
- Have professional presentation and polished people skills
- Be organised and reliable
The Position (key responsibilities only)
In this role, you will be expected to;
- Work willingly with team leaders to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Analyse/assess project requirements.
- Work diligently to complete drawings in line with customer/team leader requirements.
- Perform drawing checks from other draftspersons.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence and should include a cover letter and an up to date resume and be emailed to Patric: email@example.com
- How many years' experience do you have as a draughtsperson?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected hourly rate?