Advertiser: Clipper Motor YachtsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
The business retails and distributes the worlds premier family boats from 20 to 40 ft and Australias number one selling semi-displacement motor yachts from 36 to 65 ft.
This role requires an experienced online marketing / graphic design person to handle the following primary responsibilities within the business:
- Assisting the MD with social media, marketing, advertising, websites, e-newsletters, CRM, content management and print graphic design creation and production
- Website content management
- Preferred experience in boat or premium auto industry
- You must be proficient and experienced in Active Campaign, Word Press, Adobe, Illustrator, Mail Chimp, website analytics and preferably some SEO and web design experience
- The role can be a minimum of 1 or 2 days per week depending on the candidate
- THIS IS NOT AN OUTSORCE COORDINATORS ROLE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CREATE AND PRODUCE THE MATERIALS AND CONTENT MUCH OF WHICH IS ALREADY PROVIDED BY OUR BOAT BRANDS
- Reporting to the Managing Director who has decades of marine marketing hands on experience
The role is flexible on agreed days but one to two days per week is the starting requirement, days once agreed to be fixed and work is at our marina office with our team
Compensation will be an hourly rate to be negotiated based on experience and skill level
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?