Labourer/Plant and or HC Truck Operator
Advertiser: Waratah-Wynyard CouncilMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Devonport & North West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Government & Defence, Government - Local
Do you have a Heavy Combination (HC) Driver’s Licence or grader qualification and experience?
Labourer/Plant and or HC Truck Operator – Works and Services Department
An exciting opportunity exists for a Labourer/Plant and or HC Truck Operator at Council.
You will be required to undertake truck driving duties, labouring duties and plant operations under routine (general) supervision, for the construction and maintenance of Council’s infrastructure, in accordance with Council’s Contract Service Levels.
. To be successful in this role you will have:
- Heavy Combination (HC) driver’s licence with at least 5 years’ demonstrated experience in operating combination vehicles in a civil construction environment and/or Grader qualification and experience including final trim work
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality civil construction/maintenance work
- Understanding of, and commitment to, Work Health & Safety and Safe Work practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of the servicing, pre-start checking and minor maintenance requirements for plant
Salary and conditions are in accordance with Council’s Enterprise Agreement.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake suitable background/police checks and a pre-employment medical as part of the recruitment process.
All applications MUST clearly address the specified Selection Criteria, which is included in the Position Description.
To obtain the position description, or for more information on how to apply go to www.warwyn.tas.gov.au
Applications close on Friday, 25 January 2019.