Business AnalystPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Jan 2019
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Analysts
We are Australia's largest privately owned housing maintenance company. Our clients include Public Housing and Community Housing across the country
We are seeking an operational Business Analyst to join our National Compliance Team on a permanent full time basis. This position is based in our offices at Tuggerah and will report to the National Performance Manager.
The role will involve collecting, analyzing, investigating and interpreting financial and operational data to identify areas for improvement and recommend ways to improve the organisations bottom line by providing effective solutions and assist with decision making.
This role is suited to a diligent person who is looking to grow with the business in this newly created position. You will be a go getter, who is adept at cutting to the core of business requirements and delivering the solutions necessary for business growth and compliance. This is a permanent opportunity for a candidate with diverse experience and a desire to work and mentor alongside a Senior Manager with over 20 years, experience.
- Undertake research to collect data
- Data checking and meeting deadlines for assigned work
- Applying statistical, analytical, modelling and segmentation techniques
- Comply with security and privacy requirements for data and general information
- Proactive identification of process/system shortfalls
- Identify and report areas of non-compliance and contractual risk
- Work closely with key stakeholders including Finance team to understand financial implications of identified issues
- Maintain data integrity and accuracy
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Provide recommendations in relation to improvements around efficiency and effectiveness of data collection and reporting methods/tools
- On-going auditing of in house operational systems and liaison with the IT team to support systems development and reporting clarifications
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a previous operational Business Analyst role
- Must be performance driven
- Proven track record
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Immediate Start
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supportive leadership team
- A rewarding career with a market leader
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a national business
If you believe you have the right knowledge, skills and experience to add value to our organization, we would be delighted to hear from you. Send us your CV together with a cover letter telling us how you can add value.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a business analyst (BA) role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?